Holaway School Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7:25 a.m. - 2:10 p.m.
Wednesday (Early out)
7:25 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
Office Hours: 7:10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Main Office – 696-6880
Attendance – 696-6937
Health Assistant – 696-6881
Student/Family Advocate – 696-6880
Cafeteria – 696-6922
Principal’s Office – 696-6888
District Transportation – 696 -3780
Social Worker – 696-6930
Please observe the following guidelines for dropping-off or picking-up students from school:
- Please do not drop off your student(s) any earlier than 7:10 am. There is no adult supervision on the playgrounds until this time.
- Drop-off and pick-up primary students (K-2) and their siblings at the Cherry Avenue gate. Please avoid dropping your children off on the west side of Cherry!
-When parking make sure you park with the flow of traffic, if you park on the opposite side of the street, you are required to walk your children across the street.
- Day Care vans drop-off and pick-up on the Circular Drive in front of the Office. Parents may NOT drop-off and pick-up students here.
- Drop-off and pick-up intermediate students (3, 4, and 5) on Martin Avenue.
- DO NOT drop-off and pick-up students on Greenlee Road, nor in the Bus Bay.
Please slow down and drive very carefully when dropping off children at school!!! Be especially vigilant around the Cherry Ave and Martin Ave gates.
Please support your students in riding safely on the bus:
- Explain that bus transportation is not a right it’s a privilege. Make sure they know bus transportation can be taken away if they are unsafe or do not follow bus rules on the bus or at bus stops.
- Go over all bus rules with them at home.
Taking students out before dismissal:
During dismissal the office staff is very focused on the safe transport of all our students. To avoid causing unnecessary chaos, students will not be released from class between 2:00 and 2:10 on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday and between 12:00 and 12:10 on Tuesday. If you must take your child out early for an appointment, please come before those times. Students will not be released from class until you have arrived in the office. Student learning time at school is critical to their success, please limit those times that you must take them out early.