Many of our families request recommendations for local resources.
Here is a small list of some resources we have had other families have success with. We hope that you'll find this list useful.
Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns or do not find a resource that you are needing.
COMMUNITY RESOURCES FOR CHILDREN/FAMILIES:
- Grieving Services-Tu Nidito Children & Family Services (free services, donations are appreciated) 520-322-9155, www.tunidito.org
- Intuition Wellness Center- (accepts most insurance) 520-333-3320, www.intuitionwellness.com
- Pathways *NW location appt. by request - (520) 745-5988
- Mind Clinic – University of Arizona School of Medicine (for uninsured or underinsured), (520) 428-4834
- Marana Behavioral Health (sliding scale of payment) - (520) 682-1091 (direct intake number)
- Casa del los Ninos (sliding scale of payment) - (520) 881-1292 (ask for intake)
- Easterseals Blake Foundation-520-449-8555 (children's service intake) https://www.easterseals.com/blakefoundation/
- Crisis Text Line- Text TALK to 741741, 24/7
- 2-1-1 Arizona Crisis Response Network- 2-1-1, Ext 9
*Please be advised, we are not affiliated nor do we endorse any particular organization and/or private businesses listed. This is provided for reference purposes only.