In addition to the completed Registration Packet, the following documentation is required and MUST be submitted at the time of enrollment for your child’s registration to be considered valid in the Amphitheater School District.
RETURNING / TRANSFER STUDENTS: Students who are currently attending Cross, or Incoming Students from feeder Elementary Schools (Copper Creek, Donaldson, Harelson, Mesa Verde)
Documentation: Proof of residency – ONLY IF CHANGED FROM LAST SCHOOL YEAR (i.e. utility bill, financial statement, drivers license, mortgage/rental document, etc.)
NEW STUDENTS: Students new to Cross and the Amphitheater School District, who reside within the Cross Attendance Boundaries at the time of enrollment.
- Copy of Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization record – submit immunization records or physician’s medical exemption form to the health office before the first day of attendance.
- 6th grade requirements: 1 dose Tdap and Meningococcal if 11 yrs. or older
- Parent/Guardian proof of identification (i.e. drivers license)
- Proof of residency – mandatory (i.e. utility bill, financial statement, drivers license, mortgage/rental document, etc.)
- Official withdrawal forms with withdrawal grades or Report Card from previous school
- IF Applicable – Custody documents, IEP, 504, or gifted information
**Elective and PE Applications available HERE