CROSS-HARELSON SCHOOL LIBRARY
1000 W. Chapala Drive
Tucson, AZ 85704
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
(Early Out for Professional Development)
* A wide variety of reading materials for both school and home
* Desktop computers for school work
The mission of the Cross-Harelson School Library is to provide a collection of materials to implement, enrich, and support the Arizona College and Career Readiness State Standards for Cross Middle School and Harelson Elementary School, and to meet the individual educational/informational; 21st Century; cultural/emotional; and recreational needs of students, staff, and faculty.
- Students should be working on an assignment or reading while in the library. It is here to meet your academic needs.
- Student behavior is expected to be respectful of others and of the library and staff. Students who cannot meet this expectation will not be allowed to come to the library unless accompanied by their classroom teacher.
- The library should not be a replacement for babysitting.
- Please remember no food or drink is allowed in the library. (water in a closed container is OK)
- You must have your ID to check out books or work on computers.
- You may check out 2 books at a time for 2 weeks.
- Please be careful with your books. Lost or damaged books will need to be paid for or replaced.
Creative Writing Workshop