In addition to the completed Registration Packet, the following documentation is required and MUST be submitted at the time of enrollment for your child’s registration to be considered valid in the Amphitheater School District.
RETURNING / TRANSFER STUDENTS: Students who are currently attending Cross, or Incoming Students from feeder Elementary Schools (Copper Creek, Donaldson, Harelson, Mesa Verde)
RETURNING STUDENT FULL PACKET 2023 - 2024
Documentation: Proof of residency – CURRENT PROOF REQUIRED YEARLY (i.e. utility bill, financial statement, drivers license, mortgage/rental document, etc.)
NEW STUDENTS: Students new to Cross and the Amphitheater School District, who reside within the Cross Attendance Boundaries at the time of enrollment.
NEW STUDENT PACKET 2023 - 2024
- Copy of Original Certified Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization record – submit immunization records or physician’s medical exemption form to the health office before the first day of attendance.
- 6th grade requirements: 1 dose Tdap and Meningococcal if 11 yrs. or older
- Parent/Guardian proof of identification (i.e. drivers license)
- Proof of residency – mandatory (i.e. utility bill, financial statement, drivers license, mortgage/rental document, etc.)
- Official withdrawal forms with withdrawal grades or Report Card from previous school
- IF Applicable – Custody documents, IEP, 504, or gifted information
You can submit registration packets 3 ways:
- Fill out the packet, "SAVE AS" with your student's name, then email it as an attachment to Sue Williams
- Fill out the packet, print it and fax it to 520-696-5996
- Fill out the packet, print it and bring it to the front office
**Elective and PE Applications available HERE