Athletic Participation Requirements
In order to participate and attend practices for any sports program, please complete and submit to the office the Middle School Interscholastic Activities packet (Sports Forms also available at the school.)
Please return the following completed forms, which are included in the Activities Packet:
- Consent and Emergency Information
- Acknowledgement of Rules
- MTBI Acknowledgement Form
- Physical Evaluation (Physician signature required on Pages 13 AND 14)
- Paid Participation Fee - $37.00 (Sports fees are non-refundable)
- Paperwork and payment must be received by 1:00 P.M. in order to participate on the same day. Anything received after that time, students will have to wait until the next day.
Students may not have a grade lower than a "C" or citizenship mark of "U" in any subject.
AIA Covid – Return to Play Guidelines
Students can return to school 5 days after a positive Covid test, as long as students are symptom free they may also return to sports after 5 days.