CROSS-HARELSON SCHOOL LIBRARY
1000 W. Chapala Drive
Tucson, AZ 85704
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
CLOSED at Lunch from 12:18-12:35
(Early Out for Professional Development)
CLOSED for lunch from 10:50-11:05
The mission of the Cross-Harelson School Library is to provide a collection of materials to implement, enrich, and support the Arizona College and Career Readiness State Standards for Cross Middle School and Harelson Elementary School, and to meet the individual educational/informational; 21st Century; cultural/emotional; and recreational needs of students, staff, and faculty.
- Students will need to be working on an assignment or reading while in the library. The library should not be a hangout place or a replacement for babysitting. It is here to meet your academic needs.
- Library passes will be needed in order to use the library during lunches.
- Please remember no food or drink allowed in the library. (water is OK)
- You must have your ID to check out books or work on the computers.
- You may check out 2 books at a time for 2 weeks.
- Please be careful with your books. Lost or damaged books will need to be paid for or replaced.
There are a number of resources available to you in the library.
- Access computers for homework
- Numerous reading material for both school and home