Prince Elementary School
"Spirit, Kindness, College Bound"
We do whatever it takes to provide a safe learning environment with high expectations so each scholar, who will be college and career ready, can become a productive member of society.
Copy of Birth Certificate
Up-to-date immunization records
One of the following forms of proof of residency: Gas, electric, or water bill, Lease Agreement, or mortgage closing papers
For more information, click "Registration"
Students and families at Prince enjoy all kinds of special events throughout the year. These special events help us build a wonderful feeling of community.
- Book Fair
- Monthly Spirit Assemblies
- Fine Arts Festivals
- Kindness Rally
- Jump Rope For Heart
- Open House
- Field Day
EXTRA CURRICULAR & AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Prince students have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of activities. Possible activities include:
- Student Council
- Art Club
- Kindness Club
- Fitness Club
- Girl Scouts/Brownies
- Odyssey of the Mind
- ACHIEVE - After School Program
For bus information, click "Transportation"
SCHOOL HOME COMMUNICATION
- School Newsletters
- Staff voicemail and email
- Office Kiosk
- Parent/Teacher/Student conferences
- Report cards/Progress reports
- Web address: www.amphi.com/schools/Prince
Conferences are held both the first and third quarter of the school year. This is a partnership with the parent, teacher, and the student. Students are expected to attend the conference because it is all about them and their learning.
- Children are required to be on time to school; this means that students are to be in their classrooms ready to learn by 7:35am.
- If your child is absent or will be late, please call the school office at (520) 696-6415. This will allow you to directly report the absence or tardiness information to the attendance clerk 24 hours a day.
- Parents are required to come into the office to sign students in or out of school.
- If a student arrives after 7:45 a.m., they are tardy. Parents must accompany tardy students into the office to check in and get a late pass.
- Lunch $2.50
- Milk or Juice $.50
Applications for free and reduced meals are available in the school office.
Our rigorous curriculum is based on standards that provide a consistent framework to give students the tools they need to succeed. We are committed to the Amphi tradition that every student leaves prepared with the skills, knowledge and values necessary to meet the challenges of a changing world.
We offer students many opportunities outside the classroom to pursue interests that build character, strength, and community. Please explore our district, and see how teaching and learning begins with caring and curiosity.
- Patrick Nelson, Superintendent