School safety is a top priority! In order to provide a SAFE environment for our staff and students, we must know who is on campus during school days/hours. In addition, to maximize quality instruction to our students, we must protect instructional time. The following key policies have been put in place to ensure the safety of your child(ren), provide quality instruction to all students, and provide effective communication and volunteer opportunities for our parents/guardians.
- All parents/visitors will report to the front office as they enter the school building;
- All parents/visitors must sign in at the front office and secure/wear a name badge before being permitted ANYWHERE on campus;
- All teacher/parent conferences will be scheduled during non-instructional times agreed upon by both parties. This allows for a quality meeting to address any concerns/questions a parent/guardian has;
- All phone calls to a teacher will be sent to voice mail unless it is an emergency. Calls will be returned during non-instructional time;
- When leaving campus, parents/visitors must sign out and exit through the front office;
- Parents/Guardians on campus for Community Extension Programs must have a CEP-issued badge while on campus. This badge must be visible during your visit. If you do not have a CEP-issued badge, please check in at the front office to be issued a visitor's badge.
Thank you for all your support.