Phone: Innnovation Academy 269-4639
Degrees and Certifications:
*Bachelor of Science in Education from Angelo State University (Go Rams!) *Gifted Endorsement *SEI Endorsement
Mrs. Landi Roark-REACH teacher/Gifted Specialist at Innovation Academy
- 16 years of elementary teaching experience in Texas
- 2 years of middle school REACH at AMS
- 1 year of elementary REACH at Innovation Academy and Mesa Verde Elementary
**This is my 20th year to teach.
Why I am committed to Amphi
- Amphi is dedicated to the success of all children, and I feel blessed to be a part of that! I am excited for my 3rd year in the district.
Defining Moment in my Education
- I adored my 2nd grade teacher and could not wait to see her each day. She was a constant source of security. I want to have that same impact and to make a positive difference in the life of my students.
Why I Am a REACH teacher
- I adore the creativity, passion, sensitivity, individuality, and innovation of my students. REACH kids "reach" my heart in a special way (see what I did there...ha-ha)!
Hobbies and Interests
- I enjoy books, writing, movies, Netflix, music, being crafty, and spending time with my family.
- I wrote a children's book called The Quirky Cactus inspired by a real cactus I often drive by.
- I also love keeping in touch with my old students. I am so proud when I hear all of the awesome successes my past students are having!