Degrees and Certifications:
*Bachelor of Science in Education
from Angelo State University (Go Rams!)
Mrs. Landi Roark-REACH Humanities and Writing (Gifted Specialist)
- 16 years of teaching experience in Texas
- 1 year of middle school at AMS (This means I am on my 18th year to teach!)
Why I am committed to Amphi
- Amphi is dedicated to the success of all children, and I feel blessed to be a part of that! I am excited for my 2nd year here!
Defining Moment in my Education
- I adored my 2nd grade teacher and could not wait to see her each day. She was a constant source of security. I want to have that same impact and to make a positive difference in the life of my students.
Why I Teach at AMS
- After visiting the school and seeing how special it is, I felt it was exactly the place for me to be.
Hobbies and Interests
- I enjoy books, movies, Netflix, music, being crafty, and spending time with my family. I have also become a U of A basketball fan!!
- I also love keeping in touch with my old students. I am so proud when I hear all of the awesome successes my past students are having!