Library During Remote Learning
Book Check In
During remote learning, students can check in books during material pick-ups to the library bin in the bus loop. The check in due date for all books has been extended until after the end of remote learning or until April, before the end of the school year.
Book Check Out
Students and caregivers are encouraged to access the digital Innovation Academy library catalog to reserve books for check out during remote learning. Books can be reserved the week before pick up and will be checked out to the student and available in the library bin during the material pick up days. Please note, previously checked out books must be checked in to check out a new book! See below for a video on how to reserve books online as well as the link to the catalog and written instructions on how to reserve.
How to Reserve Books Online:
- Click on the “search” magnifying glass icon above or go to:
- Select Innovation Academy in upper left corner drop down menu. From there, you can search authors, titles, keywords, etc. to browse the IA collection.
- To reserve, click on the “login” icon in the upper right corner, use your student’s 300# and password.
- Search for your book and confirm whether any copies are available as noted in the information about the book.
- Click the reserve button. The book will be checked out and ready for the student to take home during material pick up days in the bus loop.
Kinder/1st Grade may have one book checked out.
2nd - 5th Grade may check have two books checked out.