In partnership with staff, family and community members,
Painted Sky will provide a safe environment
where each student is challenged academically,
and encouraged to be self-directed, independent and
Statement of Beliefs
- Parents, staff, and students share ownership in the learning process.
- Students are expected to develop self-discipline, assume responsibility, and be accountable for their actions.
- A strong work ethic and high expectations lead to academic excellence.
- Every student must be taught how to utilize current technology as a learning tool.
- Learning is an ongoing process in which children are encouraged to take risks and ask questions.
- That the Painted Sky campus should be an environment where everyone is treated with mutual respect in an educational environment that provides for different learning styles.