Becoming a Volunteer
Select a school site or program.
- Determine the volunteer opportunity(s) you are interested in.
- Complete a Volunteer Information Form:
- Contact the main line (520) 696-5102 for assistance with fingerprinting.
- What to bring:
- Completed Volunteer Information Form
- Driver's license or other picture identification
- A desire to help Amphitheater students
- Placement process: Approximately three weeks from fingerprinting you will be contacted to set up a start date.
Note: Parents/guardians may contact the school directly to volunteer.
Unfortunately, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently not permitting volunteers on Amphitheater campuses for the safety of our students, volunteers, and staff.