Registering for the 2022-2023 School Year
Once you have completed all of the forms listed below & gathered all other documents requested, please email them to email@example.com. You can also drop them off at the Rio Vista Office or fax them to 696-5260. Please see homepage for school hours!
You can fill out the registration forms on your computer, but you must print them out after you do. Your information will not be saved in the form (even if you first download it and then save it to your computer) it will come up blank. Or you can print blank forms & fill out by hand.
The following forms must be completed as a part of the registration process. Both new & returning students need to fill out the following:
- STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM: Complete the entire form, including your signature, and be sure to list your child's legal name. The first contact will be the primary and first emergency contact. Please list all other contacts in the order you would like them to be notified.
- SCHOOL HEALTH AND EMERGENCY CARD: (Complete both sides of this card.) Emergency contact information is vital when an emergency arises. Please list someone other than yourself we can contact in an emergency; we will always try to contact you first. (If for some reason the information changes during the school year, call the office and we will gladly update your child's card.)
The following items are also required in order to register a new student:
- PARENT HOME LANGUAGE FORM: This school district form is required to be in every student's folder. Please sign and answer all questions on it.
- MCKINNEY VENTO FORM: Please return this form by answering the two questions and then following the instructions.
- REQUEST FOR STUDENT RECORDS: Complete this postcard if student has been enrolled at a different school prior to Rio Vista.
- Birth Certificate - we must see original or certified copy
- Immunization History - complete immunization record, preferably from doctor
- Residency Documentation Form and Proof of Residency - Please see attached list of approved documents
If there are any court orders (e.g. custody, restraining orders, etc.), please include documentation with registration forms. The school's administration is unable to enforce any court orders unless we have the legal documentation on file at the school.
- Student Regisitration Form
- Home Language Survey
- Residency Documentation
- McKinney-Vento Eligibility Questionnaire
- Health Information Card
- Affidavit of Shared Residence
- Limited Power of Attorney for Care and Custody of Minor Child
- School Lunch Payment and Application System