• Thank you for your interest in Amphi High School!    

    New Students

     New Registration Form

    Forma para nuevos estudiantes en español

    Returning Students

     Returning Registration Form

    Returning Spanish Registration Forms

     Amphitheater Academy Students

    New Registration Form amphi academy

    Open Enrollment

    We are currently accepting Open Enrollment applications for the 2021-22 school year.  The link provided contains a list of school records you will need to provide us with the application itself. For the principal to consider Open Enrollment applications they require grades, attendance, and discipline from the last school your student attended. 

    Proof of Residency Affidavit-Notarized

    All students have to establish that they reside in our district to enroll. That proof is any current utility bill in the parent/guardians name. For those families that are residing with family or friends and do not have the utilities in their name, they will have to complete and have notarized the Proof of Residency Affidavit.  Additionally they will still be required to provide a current utility bill in the name of the family or friend which they are residing with.


    For students that do not live with their parents/guardians. We will need one of the following documents prior to enrollment.
    Power of Attorney - Students in the process of being placed permanently with guardian

    A temporary Power of Attorney is used to establish temporary guardianship.  It is ONLY valid for 6 months. At that time we will need to be provided court documents appointing guardianship to remain enrolled.  We cannot accept two Power of Attorney forms in succession.

    McKinney-Vento Act

    If your living arrangement is both temporary and the result of economic hardship, you may qualify for services under the Mckinny-Vento Act. The purpose of this law is to provide academic stability for students of families in transition. If you feel you may qualify for these services please complete this form, McKinney-Vento, and return it with your registration packet.  

    Birth Certificates

    We ask that new students bring in a copy of their birth certficates. If for some reason you have misplaced your birth certifcate we can attempt to request them from your prior school if they have them available (Schools have up to 10 days to respond) or you can request them online through the Arizona Department of Health Services (Arizona only, for other states inquiry with their office of Vital Records) at www.azhealth.gov/birthcertificate