Scholarship Search Engines:
- Scholarship Junkies
- Latino Scholarship Directory
- African American Scholarship Directory
- Scholarships A-Z
- Open Eduation Data Base
- https://study.com/resources/low-income-students-guide - Study.com's guide for low income students.
College Financial Aid/Scholarship Websites:
- University of Arizona - A list of all of the University of Arizona's scholarships.
- University of Arizona – Arizona Assurance – Students who have family income less than $42,400 are guaranteed funds to cover their full tuition, books, housing, and food costs. Students must have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA in order to be eligible.
- University of Arizona - Scholarship Universe - Once you have been accepted to the University of Arizona, check out their newly designed scholarship matching system that is exclusively for UofA students. You will need to create a NET ID to use this system. Click here to create a NET ID you will need your UofA student ID number and Student Personal ID #/PIN which is included in your acceptance package.
- Arizona State University - A convenient search tool for all of ASU's scholarships.
- Arizona State University - President Obama Scholars Program - Students who have family income less than $42,400 are guaranteed funds (minus expected family contribution) to cover their full tuition, books, housing, and food costs.
- Northern Arizona University - NAU's Comprehensive Scholarship page
Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE):
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) - Tuition at 150% of in-state tution is available for Arizona students at many public universities in the Western United States.