Enrollment Information & Registration Packets
Thank you for your interest in Canyon del Oro High School. We are pleased you have chosen to be a part of our school community!
The following information will assist potential students with the enrollment process.
All new students are classified into three different categories:
- In-District Resident Students - you reside within the CDO attendance area - you can proceed with enrollment
- Pinal County Residents - you may enroll in any Amphitheater School District high school
- The Certificate of Residence form is required to enroll (link below)
- Open Enrolled Students - you reside outside the CDO attendance area
- You will need to apply for open enrollment before you can begin enrollment
- Click link to complete the Open Enrollment application on our Open Enrollment page
Please return registration documents to: Penny Neisius - email@example.com - Fax: 520-696-5746
- Cross MS 9th Grade Registration - click here
- New Student Registration - click here
- Returning Student Pre-Registration Instructions - click here
- IB Interest Form - click here
- Student Athlete Transfer Form - click here
- Certificate of Residence Form - click here
- Spanish Registration Form - click here
ENROLLMENT RELATED LINKS:
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- Immunization/Health Medical
- Counseling Department
- Arizona Department of Health Services - to order a replacement birth certificate
PLEASE NOTE: If you have difficulty accessing any of the links, please be sure you are using Google Chrome. It will work best with this site. If you receive an error, try refreshing the page.
If you are using a Mac/Safari please note you may have difficulty accessing these links.