Thank you for your interest in Canyon del Oro High School. We are pleased you have chosen to be a part of our school community!
The following information will assist potential students with the enrollment process.
Amphitheater School District is transitioning to an ALL DIGITAL Registration platform
ALL student registrations will take place online via the Infinite Campus Portal.
The registration portal is NOW OPEN CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
Returning students will receive an email with further instructions once the portal
is available and more information to come for New Students!
All new students are classified into three different categories:
- In-District Resident Students - you reside within the CDO attendance area - you can proceed with enrollment
- Oracle School District Students - you may enroll in any Amphitheater School District high school
- The Certificate of Residence form is required to enroll (link below)
- Open Enrolled Students - you reside outside the CDO attendance area
- Oracle School District Student ONLY - Certificate of Residence Form - click here
- Limited Power of Attorney - click here
- Affidavit of Shared Residence - click here
- IB Interest Form - click here
- Student Athlete Transfer Form - click here
ENROLLMENT RELATED LINKS:
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- Immunization/Health Medical
- Counseling Department
- Arizona Department of Health Services - to order a replacement birth certificate
If you have any enrollment questions, please contact our Registrar, Mrs. Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 696-5574.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have difficulty accessing any of the links, please be sure you are using Google Chrome. It will work best with this site. If you receive an error, try refreshing the page.
If you are using a Mac/Safari please note you may have difficulty accessing these links.