We want you to join our Walker Wolf Pack!
At Lulu Walker Elementary, we pride ourselves on doing whatever it takes to ensure that we prepare students for long-term success. This is accomplished by offering a competitive curriculum that meets the needs of all learners. Programs and opportunities that we offer include:
- Free all-day kindergarten
- Blended learning through the Waterford Early Learning Reading Program, i-Ready Reading Program, and Dreambox Math program
- Makerspace for STEM activities
- AVID Elementary
- Before and After school activities (Tutoring, Student Council, Fitness Funatics, Odyssey of the Mind, STEM, Coding, Choir, Band, and Orchestra)
- Specials each day (PE, Art, Music, Library, Computers)
Children who will be attending Walker Elementary for the 2023-2024 school year must be 5 years of age before September 1, 2023. Accepting open enrollment now for all grades for the 2023-2024 school year!
Registration packets can be turned in now. Come to the office to fill out a registration packet or find it on our website. Please bring the following documents listed below with you when registering:
- Birth certificate
- Current Immunization record
- Proof of residency (one of the following): Lease agreement, Current Utility Bill (water, electric or gas) no phone bills accepted, Bank Statement
- Open Enrollment applications can be completed online at https://openenrollment.amphi.com/ or in the Walker office
Round up days will be offered in March to allow parents and students to meet a kindergarten teacher and for students to be given an initial skills assessments. Round up is made by appointment at 696-6518 and will last roughly 15 minutes. Dates and times for round up:
March 1st 12:00pm - 3:30pm
March 8th 12:00pm - 3:30pm
March 22nd 12:00pm - 3:30pm
March 29th 12:00pm - 3:30pm
Please feel free to call 696-6518 for any questions you may have or to schedule a tour.
Walker Elementary School
1750 W. Roller Coaster Road
Tucson, AZ 85704 (520) 696-6518