• Tucson and Pima County have many resources to assist with a variety of needs. However, those resources change frequently and assistance for rent, utility and cash needs are severely underfunded. The pages under this section will help guide you to the resources available in the area. Sometimes your local church or parish is able to assist families.

    The school does not receive any funding to assist students with bus passes. There is a program called McKinney-Vento which can assist in this area but your student must qualify under that program guidelines of being homeless, in a shelter, or "doubled up" with friends or family due to a loss of housing. If you move out of the District and are not McKinney-Vento eligible but want your child to continue their education at Amphi High, then it is the responsibility of the parent to purchase bus passes for the student. Monthly bus passes are available at the Sun Tran Special Services office at 35 W. Alameda in downtown Tucson.