LA CIMA MISSION & BELIEFS
To develop a community of learners dedicated to academic excellence, lifelong
success, and service to the community.
We Believe . . .
- that all students are resourceful and capable of success.
- that teachers are facilitators of learning..
- that the best learning takes place in an atmosphere which recognizes student belonging, freedom, fun, and power.
- in shared-decision making.
- that reading, writing, critical thinking, and problem-solving are fundamental tools for life-long learning.
- in developing responsible citizens.