LA CIMA MISSION & BELIEFS
To develop a community of learners dedicated to academic excellence, lifelong
success, and service to the community.
We Believe . . .
- students are resourceful and capable.
- teachers are facilitators of learning..
- learning best takes place in an atmosphere which recognizes student
needs of belonging, freedom, fun, and power.
- in shared-decision making.
- reading, writing, critical thinking, and problem-solving are fundamental
tools for life-long learning.
- in developing responsible citizens.