LA CIMA MISSION & BELIEFS
To develop a community where all learners are dedicated to academic excellence, lifelong success, and service to the community
Empowering and inspiring all students to DREAM, BELIEVE, and ACHIEVE.
We Believe . . .
- that all students are resourceful and capable of success.
- that all teachers are facilitators of learning.
- that the best learning takes place in an atmosphere which recognizes student belonging, freedom, fun, and power.
- in shared-decision making.
- that reading, writing, critical thinking, and problem-solving are fundamental tools for life-long learning.
- in developing responsible citizens