Welcome to the Office of Community Relations! I am proud to be part of a caring team of administrators and educators. We are here for the children, their families, and the community. We know that when schools and communities work together, the students benefit. Part of being a team is to have open communication. We are committed to providing information about our schools and programs to students, parents, and caring adults, so that families can make important decisions about their children's education.
There are so many good things happening in Amphitheater Public Schools, so many stories to tell. I invite you to look through these pages and learn more about our dedicated teachers and staff, and the extraordinary students we serve.
Director of Community Relations
The Office of Community Relations
- Plans and coordinates community outreach and communications
- Provides staff and community members with timely information regarding internal and external issues, activities and functions of the District
- Coordinates District events
- Serves as a point of contact for news media
- Maintains a Calendar of Events for the District
- Promotes school and community partnerships and interaction
- Manages district social media channels