Individuals, Groups, and Organizations
May Request To Use District Facilities
Update regarding COVID-19
Thank you for your interest in renting our facilities. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented a few additional steps that will need to be taken in order to keep everybody as safe as possible.
- You will need to provide and require adults and youth to wear masks when possible.
- You will need to provide access to soap and water for handwashing or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer for use by adults and youth both during and after participation in activities.
- You will need to sanitize the space and any equipment used before and after every use.
- You will need to provide disposable disinfectant wipes, cleaner or spray so equipment and surfaces can be wiped down frequently.
- You will need to stagger the usage of shared spaces, including locker rooms and dressing rooms, and disinfect the space between usage.
The District serves the community by providing facilities (fields, classrooms, auditoriums, etc.) for different types of organizations and activities such as: polling sites, church services, recreational programs, adult and youth sports, dance recitals, gymnastics meets, neighborhood watch and HOA meetings, various civic groups, college and university classes.
The Facility Usage Coordinator acts as a liaison between potential facility users and the District, schedules facilities for special events, approves agreements, collects non-profit documentation, insurance certificates, and collects facility usage fees. Note: Facility usage fees are due prior to your event date.
You may click here to view the current 2020-2021 Facility Rental Rates. Please note that most events will require custodial coverage which begins a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your event start time and ends a mimimum of 30 minutes after your event end time. These times will vary depending on your event, due to set-up and/or clean-up requirements.
Community users will click on the link below, a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of your event date, to request a facility. Please place requests for plays and/or dance recitals a minimum of 3 weeks in advance. Note: When setting up a new facility usage account please allow for an additional 3-5 business days for approval prior to placing your facility request. The link to set up a new user account can be found here. Your 501c3 (non-profit status, if applicable) and Liability Insurance Certificate will be required prior to your event and may be emailed to the Facilities Usage Coordinator. Insurance requirements are $1M in Liability and $50,000 in Property Damage and must include the following under the additional insured area:
Amphitheater Public Schools, Governing Board, Employees and Agents
701 W Wetmore Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85705
*insurance certificate will not be accepted without this information
Community users: Click here to log in and submit your request.
(Facility Usage and Field Rules including Indemnification requirements may be viewed on the Documents tab)
Amphi Staff: Please email your details directly to the Facility Usage Coordinator, a minimum of 2 weeks in advance and please include the following details:
- Start time (time you/partcipants will arrive/includes setup time)
- End time (time you/participants are gone by/includes tear down time)
- Expected number of participants (include audience when applicable)
- Event title
- All spaces used (include specific classroom numbers/names, as this is where your HVAC will be programmed)
For additional information about use of Amphitheater facilities, contact the Facilities Usage Coordinator Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm at 696-5140 or via email.