701 W. Wetmore Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85705
Main Office: 520-696-5214
The mission of the Information Technology Department is to Inspire, Support, Educate and Empower!
The Technology Department provides centralized consulting, service, training, and support for technology projects throughout the district. Primary areas of focus are instructional benefits and cost savings. It is the goal of the department to enable students and staff to be more educated, efficient and productive using technological tools.
The department is responsible for the development and management of the following areas:
- Approval and standardization of District technology hardware/software purchases
- Audio Visual support and setup
- E-mail and Network account creation
- Installations and repairs
- Maintenance of district servers and enterprise applications
- SmartBoard and project support
- Software programming
- Technical Support
- Phone and Voicemail Support
- SharePoint Administration and technical support