The Amphi Way to Financing College
A big piece of the college puzzle is financing your education. The sites below are a combination of reference websites and actual sites where you apply for financial aid, such as the FAFSA. You never know what aid you might qualify for, so we suggest that everyone apply through the FAFSA at the very least. Spend time researching and applying for appropriate scholarships, even the smaller ones. They all add up!
Financial Aid and Scholarships for college are available in 5 ways
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Grants--Free Money
- Scholarships--Free Money
- Loans--Money must be paid back
How do students find information about scholarships?
- Ask your school counselor for the latest information.
- Check your high school's counseling website frequently.
- Pick up a monthly scholarship bulletin in the front office.
- Use scholarship search engines on AZCIS https://azcis.intocareers.org
- Use scholarship search engines on Collegeboard www.collegeboard.org
- Listen to daily announcements for scholarship updates.