Amphitheater schools and facilities are places where students thrive academically; places parents want their children to go; places where highly skilled people work; and places community members respect because of the high student achievement, caring environment, and focus on individual needs.
To empower all students to become contributing members of society equipped with the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Achievement, caring, creativity, curiosity, diligence, diversity, fairness, honesty, kindness, respectfulness, responsibility, and service to the community.
- All students can learn and achieve;
- Everyone has unique strengths, talents, and needs;
- All students and staff should be responsible for and dedicated to educational excellence;
- Education requires cooperation, honesty, and respect among the students, parents, school staff, and community;
- The school community deserves a safe and caring environment;
- Our actions reflect our values and dedication to meet student needs fairly and equitably;
- Ample resources are essential to accomplish the Mission.