Community and Family Engagement
Our mission is to educate, engage, and empower families by developing partnerships, building relationships, organizing resources and creating opportunities that cultivate a resilient and thriving community.
In Amphi we recognize that when families are engaged in their children’s education, students achieve higher grades, attend school regularly, have better social skills, and go on to postsecondary education. We offer programs, services, and resources that engage families, schools and the community in support of student success.
Find out more about programs and supports offered in Amphi to build stronger family-school partnerships and better engage families.
At Amphitheater Public Schools, we strive to create an inclusive school community where all families and individuals in the community can be a part of the school environment. We believe that partnerships among schools, families and community groups are a necessity in creating a successful academic and social experience for children.
Here are some other ways to "Get Involved" with Amphitheater Public Schools:
- Follow Amphitheater Public Schools on Facebook and/or Twitter
- Become an Guest Expert and share your life experience with students
- Volunteer in a school
- Contribute feedback as a FACE Team member to promote student achievement
- Speak to students about school, homework, their interests, ambitions and dreams and encourage students to attend school. Students can’t learn if they are not in school.
- Participate in your school's PTO/PTA or Booster Clubs (*Not every school has a PTO/PTA. Contact your school for more information.)
- Are you an alumnus? Join our new Alumni Association and hear how Amphi is growing the next generation of leaders.
- Learn more ways to get involved by checking out your school website
Need help? We have answers.
The Answers Hotline serves as the District's central point of contact for parents, families, and community members with the daily goal of providing assistance with general inquiries about the District and connecting families with the appropriate parties.
For school-specific complaints or concerns, please contact the appropriate school staff member first (e.g., teacher, administrative assistant, etc.). If further assistance is needed, contact the principal. If additional assistance is needed, parents and families can contact the Answers Hotline.
You can reach the Answers Hotline by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community and Family Engagement Coordinator