Amphitheater Public Schools students are academically prepared by:
- Demonstrating proficiency in reading, writing, social sciences, science, mathematics, and the arts.
- Building a foundation of information and skills needed to solve problems, think creatively and critically, function as a citizen, and collaborate with others.
- Demonstrating growth as measured by multiple and varied assessments.
- Completing content area coursework and programs.
- Demonstrating digital literacy.
- Preparing for a college and/or career pathway.