Meal Service Updates
Beginning July 1, 2021, Curbside Meal Pickup will only be available at Amphi Middle/Prince, CDO, Holaway, and Keeling.
The LAST Curbside Meal Pickup for the summer will be on July 15th, 2021.
Curbside Meals Information
Meals are free for all children 18 and under.
1. At the first pick up, a meal card will be issued for each child.
2. Each child should be present to receive a meal card.
3. If a child is not present, identification may be requested.
4. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- School Enrollment Form
- Report Card
- Meal Benefits Eligibility Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Other forms- Must contain child's name & DOB
5. Please present meal card when picking up curbside meals after first pickup.
This program is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
During the summer, Amphi Food Service will be providing curbside meal service at the following schools:
- Amphi High School
- Amphi Middle School/Prince Elementary
- Canyon Del Oro HS
- Holaway Elementary
- Keeling Elementary
- Painted Sky Elementary
Curbside meals can be picked up on Thursdays between 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM. For the pick up schedule, please click on the flyer Summer 2021 Meal Distribution Flyer. Each child will receive 3 days' worth of breakfast and lunch, and 7 days' worth of supper and snack.