Welcome! This is going to be an exciting and eventful year. Each student that enters my classroom will have the opportunity to learn new things, develop their self confidence and have fun! In order to create this atmosphere, I would like to work closely with the parents as well as the students. I want you to feel confident that your child is receiving everything he/she needs to reach his/her potential.
- 1inch - 2 inch binder specifically for Langauge Arts.
- Lined loose leaf binder paper.
- Pens (blue or black ink)
- Markers, Colored Pencils, Crayons.
- 100 page or more spiral notebook.
- notecards (1 pack of 100)
- 2" binder ring
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Raise your hand and wait for premission to speak.
- Stay in your seat unless you have premission to do otherwise.
- Keep your hands, feet, and materials to yourself.
- Allow Ms. Edoff to teach and your classmates to learn.
If you choose to break the rules these are the consequences that will apply.
- Verbal Warning
- Send student to a "buddy class" with independent work for the remainder of the period.
- Follow through with phone call to notify parents
- Parent, Student, and Administration conference.
Rewards for good behavior
- Praise (daily)
- Positive notes home (random)
- Whole class "Prefered Activity Time"
- The joy of learning.