Senior Tech Checkout
Congratulations! You're almost ready to graduate and we appreciate all that you have done while in Amphi. Every document you have created has played an important role in your academic life and we want to make sure you have the ability to take your work with you.
Please follow the steps below to transfer your Google Drive collection to your personal drive. However, please keep in mind your Google for Education account may have more space than a personal account.
1. Log into your two accounts: Your source account (@student.amphi.com) and your destination account (Personal account). You can do this on the same device or on a different device.
2. Begin with your source (@student.amphi.com) account and go to Takeout.google.com/transfer
3. On the page, go to step 1- Enter a destination account and type your destination (Personal account), then click Send code button.
4. Open your destination (personal) Gmail and open "Verify your account" and select "Get Confirmation Code."
5. Copy the confirmation code
5. Go back to the Transfer screen and paste the code you just copied and click verify to prove you own the account you are transferring to.
6. You can then choose if you want to copy your drive and Gmail, which by default are on, and click "Start Transfer". You may then close the window. This process can take up to a week depending on the number of files you are copying. You will receive an email when the content transfer has been completed.
Once the transfer is complete, you will see your emails in your Gmail under a tag referring to your school email, and the drive will be inside a folder in your MyDrive and is not shared with anyone else as they are copies of the original.
Here is a video you can refer to for assistance in the process: