Rillito Center Returning Student Registration
Important – Please Note:
- All students enrollment ends at the end of each school year.
- All Students must return a registration packet to re-enroll for the next school year.
- There is not an automatic re-enrollment.
How to begin:
- You may pick up a Returning Student Registration Packet at the Rillito Center office or request one from your student’s current teacher.
- If you have the ability to print or electronically fill out forms, please use the links below.
Shared Residency Form English *please use this to provide proof of residency if you are not able to provide any of the documents listed on the packet form and you are living with someone else.
Shared Residency Form Spanish
Residency Signature Document English
Residency Signature Document Spanish
Changes during the School Year:
It is imperative we have accurate information on your student and household for the safety of the student.
You can submit registration packets 3 ways:
- Fill out the packet online, "SAVE AS" with your student's name, then email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach proof of residency document.
- Fill out the packet, print it and fax it with proof of residency document to 520-696-6435
- Fill out the packet, bring residency document to be copied to the front office.
Tips: Most common things that delay registration:
Missing proof of residency supporting document
Emergency contact phone numbers difficult to read
Emergency contacts don’t match on all documents
Missing parent signatures