This District is proud to announce a new partnership with Securian Financial for Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance. The change of providers to Securian Financial will result in a significant cost savings for most employees. The District will continue to pay and provide Basic Life insurance for Benefit Eligible Employees in the amount of $25,000.
All Elections will be made in iVisions Employee Self Service Web Portal and will be effective July 1, 2020.
New changes to our Supplemental Life Insurance includes:
- Increased employee supplemental life maximum from $200,000 to $750,000 and guarantee issue limit from $200,000 to $250,000.
- NEWLY OFFERED Spouse supplemental life with a maximum of $250,000 and guarantee issue of $50,000.
- NEWLY OFFERED Child supplemental life with a maximum and guarantee issue of $20,000
One-Time Open Enrollment Allowance SY 2020-2021
Due to the change in life insurance providers, Securian Financial will provide a One-Time Open Enrollment for all current employees. This one-time period allows employees to increase or add to thier current insurance amount WITHOUT a medical evidence of insurability.
- Current employees may elect or increase their current insurance amount in $10,000 increments up to a maximum additional of $50,000. (i.e., If you currently have $50,000 in Life Insurance, you may increase your coverage to $100,000 without a medical evidence of insurability form).
- Current employees may elect Spouse Life Insurance in $5,000 increments up to $50,000 without a medical evidence of insurability form.
- Current employees may elect Child Life Insurance in the amount of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000 (no medical evidence of insurability is ever requested for Child Life Insurance).
OCHS, Inc. - A Securian Financial Company - 400 Robert Street N, Ste 1880, St Paul, MN 55101
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 651-665-3789 * 1-800-392-7295 Web:ochsinc.com