If you are planning to separate from Amphi, we are sorry to see you go! However, we know people’s lives change and we want to provide you with the information you need. First, you must notify the District of your intent, in writing. Please give your notice to your Administrator/Supervisor as soon as possible. You must indicate if you are resigning or retiring and when your last day of work will be.
- Be sure to turn in all equipment, keys, and ID badge to your local Admin Assistant or Principal by your last day of work.
- If you move, be sure to provide us (and ASRS) with your new address.
- Your insurance ends at the end of the month in which you separate (for separations in June through May). If you are an academic year employee and finish the standard year that concludes in May, your coverage will not end until June 30th.
- If you have district medical, dental or vision insurance a COBRA notice will be mailed to your home address from our COBRA vendor. COBRA is the option to continue any current medical, dental or vision insurance you had in place.
- You can request a quote to continue your life insurance by calling The Standard at 1-800-378-4668, Ext. 6785. This is time-sensitive – you have 31 days from your separation date. The two options are shown in this Portability vs Conversion chart.
- If you are planning to withdraw or rollover your TSA account(s), be advised that TSA (not Amphi) must sign off on your transaction. Contact TSA at 1-888-796-3786 with any questions.
Congratulations on your decision to retire! Be sure to contact ASRS at least 2-3 months ahead of time with any questions. You can view valuable information about the process at https://www.azasrs.gov/content/member-education. If you would like to meet with an ASRS representative, you must make an appointment by calling (520) 239-3100.
As you may know, Amphi offers a Phased Retirement Program. In this program, you can retire with ASRS and return to work in your same position – but as a leased employee. For more information, please contact the Benefits office at (520) 696-5184.
Use this Amphi retirement checklist as a guideline to remind you of tasks to be completed prior to retirement.
We sincerely wish you the best of luck in your new endeavors! We welcome you to re-apply at Amphi should your circumstances change again – simply go to our webpage https://www.amphi.com/ and click on Employment.