To be eligible to receive services from the NAEP office, students must meet the following criteria:
- Native American or at least ¼ or more degree of Indian blood and recognized by the Secretary of the Interior, and
- Student, age 3 through Grade 12, who is enrolled within the Amphitheater Public Schools.
In order to receive services from the NAEP, the following forms must be completed and on file in our office.
- Title VI Student Eligibility (ED506) Form,
- Johnson O'Malley (JOM) Student Eligibility Form, and
- Copy of the student's Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) or Census Number. (Parent or Grandparent CDIB is also accepted.)