Mr. Erickson's Web Page:
Distance Learning Program @ Ironwood Ridge H.S.
COVID 19 School Closure UPDATES: 4/9/2020
All online courses need to be completed and have a final exam taken.
News that there will not be final exams DOES NOT APPLY to online courses.
Final Word on the Taking of Edgenuity Final Exams:
Edgenuity final exams have now been approved to be taken at home. In order for this to happen, we need the following steps to occur in order.
- The student must email Mr. Erickson when he/she is ready for the final exam. This email must include the email of a parent or guardian who is able to supervise the exam for academic integrity.
- Mr. Erickson will send the parent/guardian an Integrity Acknowledgment.
- When Mr. Erickson receives an email confirmation and agreement, the final exam will be opened up for the student to complete and submit for grading.
Previous Updates (still relevant):
- UPDATED NEWS on MDLP FINAL EXAMS: If you are in an MDLP course, when you are completed with the coursework, go and try to schedule your final exam in the Lesson Checklist. MDLP final exams have been modified with an alternative final that can be taken from home.
- NOTE TO ALL MDLP STUDENTS: Double check your end dates. They have changed in many cases. Some have been slightly extended and some have been moved up to May 21 if your end date was in June or July. Things got moved around when the schools were shut down and now they have been corrected. Any concerns, please email me.
- All Edgenuity tests (except final exams) have been opened and students are now able to move freely throughout the course.
- OdysseyWare course tests are now opened up excluding the final exam.
- I will be checking my email during the week to address issues and concerns as we wade through these strange times. Continue to work through your courses, and I will post daily updates.
NOTE on emailing me: Due to the fact that I do not have everyone's paperwork with me at home, please be very clear and include the following information:
- First and last name.
- Which program you are using: MDLP, Edgenuity or OdysseyWare
- If it is a specific assignment, tell me its exact title and what unit you are in.
- Always assume I do not know what you are working on. It is nothing personal, just too many students and courses to keep track of in my wee brain.
Stay safe, everyone.
Contact Information: email: firstname.lastname@example.org (copy and paste)
Phone: 520-407-4102 (Classroom Phone)
Online Programs' links:
Online/Distance Learning Contract: Regular
Learning Contract (Independent Study): Indep. Study
Student Information Sheet: Student Information Sheet