2020-2021 Remote-By-Necessity: SEE TAB ON THE LEFT OF THE MAIN PAGE.
Honors Capstone meets Tuesdays, starting August 11th, during your assigned section (period 2 or 6).
AHS Honors Capstone Google Class CODE: fpgedte
Honors Seminar meets Thursdays, starting August 13th, during your assigned section (period 1, 2 or 6), with a make-up meeting during period 7.
AHS Honors Seminar Google Class CODE: xrqyzev
“You can have the other words-chance, luck, coincidence, serendipity. I'll take grace.
I don't know what it is exactly, but I'll take it. ”
Sally Miller (MEd.), Reach Instructor and Gifted Education Specialist
The REACH program supports our gifted, talented, creative and inquistive students through our mission: Reaching for Excellence through Academic and Creative Help. The REACH program at Amphi HS offers a range of support services:
- Student Advocacy, grades 9-12
- Family Support
- Gifted Identification, grades 9-10
- Classroom enrichment in Cambridge English 9 and 10
- REACH (Gifted) Resources for grades 9/10 and grades 11/12
- Honors Seminar - open to Juniors and Senior who meet eligibility requirements
- Honors Capstone - open to Seniors who have completed Honors Seminar
Communication is KEY: Sally Miller
Office Hours 7:30-4:00 M-F by appointment.
Meetings via ZOOM during Remote-by-Necessity.
Make an appointment: Email @ email@example.com - Don't forget the #1 after smiller, or I won't get it.
NOTE: I respond to emails within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response, I did not receive your email.
My office is located in the main library, Room L2 --- look for the wild dolphins.