“You can have the other words-chance, luck, coincidence, serendipity. I'll take grace. I don't know what it is exactly, but I'll take it. ”
Sally Miller, Reach Coordinator for the Gifted Services Department
The REACH program supports our gifted, talented, creative and inquistive students through our mission: Reaching for Excellence through Academic and Creative Help. The REACH program at Amphi HS offers a range of support services:
- Student Advocacy, grades 9-12
- Family Support
- Gifted Identification, grades 9-10
- Classroom enrichment in Cambridge English 9 and 10
- Honors Seminar - open to Juniors and Senior who meet eligibility requirements
- Honors Capstone - open to Seniors who have completed Honors Seminar
Communication is KEY: Sally Miller
Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org - Don't forget the #1 after smiller, or I won't get it.
NOTE: I respond to emails within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response, I did not receive your email.
My office is located in the main library in the back --- look for the wild dolphins.