Update from ASU:
All incoming students for Fall 2023 must sign up for housing before May 15th if they want to secure a room in the residential communities (dorms).
First year students who did not self-select prior to May 1st but have confirmed signed applications between now and May 15th will be administratively assigned to bed spaces within the coming weeks. Housing is guaranteed for those first-year students who apply before May 15th.
If students do not sign up for housing before May 15th, ASU will not guarantee a room for them. They will have to find accommodations on their own off campus.
Juniors: If you are thinking about applying to the U of A, ASU or NAU, check out these resources from the Tri-University website:
Getting Ahead: Prepare now for your senior year
- Hear from admission professionals at your three in-state universities to get advice on preparing students for their senior year and college applications.
Paying for College: Understanding financial aid and scholarships
- Attend this session to hear from your in-state universities about paying for college, ways to earn merit-based scholarships and understanding college attainment programs at each university.
Be sure to check out the Tri-University website for more details.
FBI Teen Academy
If you are interested in learning more about the FBI's fight to combat drugs; get hands on training with our evidence response team; hear from members of the FBI SWAT team; and meet FBI agents and other FBI personnel who support our overall mission – to protect the people of the United States and defend our constitution, this class is for you. The class will take place June 14th from 9:00 - 4:00. Please see the links below for more information and the application. The application will close May 24th at 4:00.
Next Steps for Registration at the UA, ASU or NAU
Congratulations! You've been admitted to one or more of our state schools!
In order to complete your enrollment, please check out the links below to make sure that you have completed everything you need to do for next fall.
ASU - https://admission.asu.edu/first-year/admitted
NAU - https://nau.edu/admission/freshmen-next-steps/
UA - https://www.arizona.edu/admissions/first-year-admitted-students
IRHS Standardized Testing Schedule - Spring 2023
Davis Monthan Spouses Club Scholarship application process is Now Open!
To be eligible to apply for a DMSC scholarship, applicants must be:
- A dependent of one of the following:
- Active duty, retired, or deceased member of the U.S. Armed Forces, any rank.
- Full-time National Guard or Reserve, either active or retired, any rank.
- At least one of the applicant’s parents must reside in Pima County, Arizona.
- Students applying for this scholarship must plan to pursue a 4-year degree at an accredited college or university during the 2023-2024 academic year. Students may be full- or part-time, but scholarship funds cannot be used past the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Applicant should have at least a cumulative 3.0 unweighted GPA (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Applicant and sponsor must both possess military identification cards valid through May 31, 2024.
The link to apply is https://davismonthansc.org/scholarships/
IRHS Counseling Calendar - College and Military Representative visits. Please check the calendar below for dates and times that representatives will be on campus.
More information about the Portrait of a Graduate is available here.
2023-2024 Amphitheater District Course Catalog
Four Year Plan worksheet - use this to make sure you are taking the right classes.
Letter of Recommendation Request Form
Please use this form when requesting a letter of recommendation from your counselor.
Are you 18? Have you registered to vote yet? Check out this website for information on how to register.
Selective Service System - all young men must register when they turn 18. You can lose eligibility for grants and loans for college, as well as other lifetime benefits if you don't register. Click on the link above for more information.
Do you qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch? If so, did you know that there are fee waivers available for the ACT and SAT? These waivers also give you access to a great selection of practice materials for the ACT and college application waivers from the SAT. See your counselor for the waivers.
Effective July 1, 2013, Ironwood Ridge will be charging $1.00 for Official Transcript requests per Amphitheater District Policy. Please contact the school Registrar, Mrs. Clark, for official transcript requests. Mrs. Clark can be reached through email at email@example.com or by phone at 520-696-3916.
You are commenting as Anonymous