The mission of the IRHS Library is to provide print, non-print, and electronic resources that support our school-wide curriculum, meet the educational/ informational needs of our students, and provide for a wide range of abilities, interests, and learning styles.
Services & Information
- Students may visit the library both before and after school and/or during conference period & lunch without a pass. During class time, a pass from a teacher is required.
- The library is closed during early out. Students may not be on campus at this time.
- The library provides: books, internet access (school-related research), textbooks (library use with ID), magazines/newspapers (online and hard copy), encyclopedias (online and hard copy), and literary criticisms (online and hard copy)
- A copier is available for student use at $0.10 per copy
- Current student ID card must be presented
- Maximum number of checkouts is 5 books for 3 weeks
- Late books will be fined $0.10 per book/day
- Be respectful and responsible
- Be considerate of others and resources
- Be seated and working quietly
- NO food is allowed; drinks must have a secure lid
- Use cell phones with respect to others
- Use iPods, MP3 players, etc, with respect to others (use earbuds)
- 4-6 people at a table
- Computers are for school-related use only and are electronically monitored