It's spooky season in the library.
Come by to help Shaggy, Velma, Fred & Daphne find Scooby Doo.
Treat yourself to a book!
Happy Fall Break!
Don't forget: You have a FREE library available to you online or on your device via OverDrive.
OverDrive eBook Digital Library
CLICK HERE → Free books!
IRHS Library Hours:
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri
Tami Gordon - Librarian 407-4217
Shelly Wade - Library Assistant 407-4214
Barbara Rowland - Library Clerk 407-4220
Services & Information
- Students may visit the library before and after school, during conference period, and lunch without a pass. During class time, a written pass from their teacher is required
- The library is closed after school on early out days. Students may not be on campus at this time
- The library provides books, internet access (school-related research), textbooks (library use with ID), magazines/newspapers (online), encyclopedias (online and hard copy), and literary criticisms (online and hard copy)
- A copier is available, $0.10 per copy
- Current student ID card must be presented
- Maximum number of checkouts is 5 books for 3 weeks
- Late books will be fined $0.10 per book/day with a maximum fine of $1.00/book
- Be respectful and responsible
- Be considerate of others and resources
- Be seated and working quietly
- NO food is allowed; drinks must have a secure lid
- Use cell phones with respect to others
- Use iPods, MP3 players, etc, with respect to others (use earbuds)
- 4-6 people at a table
- Computers are for school-related use only and are electronically monitored
The mission of the IRHS Library is to provide print, non-print, and electronic resources that support our school-wide curriculum, meet the educational/ informational needs of our students, and provide for a wide range of abilities, interests, and learning styles.