Our monthly tradition continues with staff selections from our favorite genres! This month, Mr. Lukasko has created a SCI-FI bookcase for your perusal. Located next to the New Titles bookcase!
CHECK OUT OUR NEW TITLES!
Located near the front of the library, check them out or reserve them today!
Watch this brief tutorial of how to do a simple search in our library! There are more tutorials to the left in the tab.
Can't find it in the Library? Read it in an eBook format! You have a library available to you online or on your device via Sora!
CLICK HERE → SORA eBook Digital Library
Come visit our new community puzzle table during lunch or after school and help us complete this month's puzzle of London!
IRHS Library Hours:
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
Matthew Ricker - Librarian 407-4217
Rosa Valdez - Library Assistant 407-4214
Jake Lukasko - Library Clerk 407-4220
Services & Information
- Students may visit the library before and after school, during conference period, and lunch without a pass. During class time, a written pass from their teacher is required
- The library is closed after school on early out days. Students may not be on campus at this time
- The library provides books, internet access (school-related research), textbooks (library use with ID), magazines/newspapers (online), encyclopedias (online and hard copy), and literary criticisms (online and hard copy)
- A copier is available, $0.10 per copy
- Current student ID card must be presented
- Maximum number of checkouts is 5 books for 3 weeks
- Late books will be fined $0.10 per book/day with a maximum fine of $1.00/book
- Be respectful and responsible
- Be considerate of others and resources
- Be seated and working quietly
- NO food is allowed; drinks must have a secure lid
- Use cell phones with respect to others
- Use iPods, MP3 players, etc, with respect to others (use earbuds)
- 4-6 people at a table
- Computers are for school-related use only and are electronically monitored
The mission of the IRHS Library is to provide print, non-print, and electronic resources that support our school-wide curriculum, meet the educational/ informational needs of our students, and provide for a wide range of abilities, interests, and learning styles.