Class of 2022 - Announcements and Information
Please check back frequently for the most up-to-date information.
Class of 2022 Graduation: May 18, 2022 at 7pm located at the Stadium AND Livestream will be available!
ALL SENIORS NEED TO COMPLETE THE SENIOR EXIT SURVEY! CLICK HERE!
Senior Exit Survey must be completed by April 20th, 2022, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL SENIORS NEED TO COMPLETE THE GRADUATION CEREMONY PETITION FORM BELOW!!
GRADUATION CEREMONY PETITION FORM
- Handicap Seating and Parking: Please contact Bonny McGann at 696-4012 or email@example.com to request handicap seating or parking passes. Handicap seating is limited to the person in need of handicap seating, and one assistant.
- COVID Safety Protocols: Masks are optional. Your choice will be respected and supported.
- Air horns, or any loud noisemakers, are not permitted in Stadium.
- Please remain seated throughout the duration of the ceremony. When family members stand up and begin to walk down after their student’s name has been read, it is a distraction during the ceremony, can block the view of other families whose students’ names have yet to be read, and it does not honor the entire class, as a whole.
- Items that block the view: Large posters and balloon bouquets are not permitted as they disrupt the view for other families.
- The guidelines for student dress during IRHS Scholars Night and the Graduation Ceremony will be provided during the Senior Assembly
- Decorating caps and gowns is not permitted. Likewise, any additional adornments (leis, sashes, cords) are not permitted unless provided through the school.
- PROM: "Once Upon a Time"
- Hilton El Conquistador, Saturday, April 30 from 8:00 pm to 12:00 pm
- Tickets currently on sale at bookstore for $40 through April 15th, $45 through April 22nd, and $50 through April 29th. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!
- SENIOR FINALS:
- All coursework must be completed/submitted by Friday, May 13, end of day
- All textbooks/technology/library books returned, fees paid by Friday, May 13
- May 12 - 13
- SENIOR CAPS AND GOWNS:
- Graduation Announcements and Cap & Gown orders are in. Seniors that placed orders can pick them up outside the bookstore during both lunches on Thursday, April 14 and Friday, April 15. Bring your ID.
- Cap/Gowns may still be ordered at Rembrandtgrad.com if ordered by Friday, 4/8. Any orders placed after 4/8 will need to be picked up at Rembrandt location.
- IRHS SCHOLARS NIGHT - by invitation only:
- Thursday, May 12th, 6:00 pm, Fine Arts Auditorium.
- SENIOR BREAKFAST:
- Monday, May 16th, 9:00-11:00 am, MPR/Cafeteria. Attendance is mandatory
- We are preparing a SENIOR SLIDE SHOW for the Breakfast!! We would like to share pictures of ALL of our Seniors with our Seniors at their Breakfast. We need your help; Please share a few of your favorite pictures of your Senior Student with us.
Pictures MUST be Submitted by SUNDAY, May 8th @ 11:59pm using the following link:
SENIOR BREAKFAST SLIDE SHOW SUBMISSIONS
- Mandatory Graduation Rehearsals on Tuesday, May 17th, 8:00 am in Fine Arts Auditorium
- Wednesday, May 18th, 7:00 pm in Stadium. Seniors must report to the auditorium or designated staging area by 5:00 pm
- PROJECT GRAD:
- Ironwood Ridge's Project Graduation provides graduates with a safe and sober graduation night celebration. Since 2004, IRHS Project Grad has been keeping our graduates safe while providing them with an evening filled with great memories, tons of games, fun with friends and amazing food.
- Project Grad 2022 Event Night
- Memory Lane Info: Every year parents create a photo collage of their IRHS graduates. The collages are displayed at the event on Memory Lane. The kids enjoy reminiscing and the collages are keepsakes that are taken home after the event. Click here for directions on how to create your collage.
- Project Grad Rules.
Seniors are required to attend ALL CLASSES through May 12, 2022
Failure to attend ANY practices, without prior approval, may result in losing the opportunity to participate in the graduation ceremony.
Class of 2022 Graduation Timeline:
Graduation 2022 Parent Meeting: