Liza Taylor/ ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
My journey into education began in New Mexico where I discovered my passion for literature and creative writing. I graduated from NMSU with a degree in Secondary Education/English and a minor in History. I am proud of my choice to be an educator and each year I am authentically excited to take a journey with my students and learn from each other.
ENGLISH 9 & 11
WELCOME TO THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR!
Please click on your class and find the link to "Policies & Procedures". There you will find the REQUIRED SUPPLIES FOR THIS YEAR! Now....go shopping!
1st- You need to make sure you can access your amphi google account:
- Go to “Google.” Click sign in.
- Username: StudentID@student.amphi.com
- Password: first name, first letter capitalized.
1. Open Chrome browser
2. Sign into Google using @student.amphi.com
3. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner
4. Click Settings
5. Sign into Chrome and the bookmark tab “School Name” should appear with Pearson EasyBridge as an option