Teacher: Russ Granillo
Email Address: email@example.com
To provide practical, hands on training in the major fields of theatrical production: lighting, scenery, sound, properties and costumes. This will prepare students for entry into a college training program or entry into the job market.
Students will experience:
- Design, Build, and Strike (Deconstruct) sets.
- Safely and efficiently operate a drill, table-saw, and other tools.
- Design and execute plans for lighting, sound, and sets.
- Safely and efficiently operate the lighting and sound systems.
- Design and execute video, brochure, and/or flyer advertisements.
- Set up and operate microphones.
- Hands on training in fields of theatrical production of lighting, scenery, sound, properties and costumes.
DJ (Disc Jockey), VJ (Video Jockey), Special Events Coordinator, Architect/Landscape Architect, Scenic Designer, Movie/Art/Theatre Director, Commercial/Industrial Designer, Fashion Designer, Interior Designer, Prosthetics, Artist, Exhibit Designer, Cosmetic Artist, Electrician, Homeowner, Museum Technician/Conservator, Stage Manager