Teacher: Sara Altemara-Arnold
Email Address: email@example.com
This program is committed to preparing students for future employment and/or higher education by having them understand, design, produce, use and manage in a technical society.
Students will experience:
- Learn how engineering plays a role in the subjects we use every day.
- Complete a number of hands on projects using the engineering design process, creative problem solving and collaboration with other students .
- Learn about various types of engineering including biomedical engineering, robotics, automation, and computer aided drafting.
- Prepare for a wide variety of engineering careers such as mechanical, software, architectural, civil/structural, electrical, chemical, and mining.
- Learn to design, build, and control complex robots.
- Learn to create models in Excel and Solidworks.
Career examples include Engineering Technicians or Engineer in fields such as Biomedical, Civil, Computer Software, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, and Robotics/Automation.