Teacher: Glenn Linton
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is committed to preparing students for future employment and/or higher education by having them understand, design, produce, use and manage in a technical society.
Students will experience:
- Learn how engineering plays a role in the subjects we use every day.
- Complete a number of hands on projects using the engineering design process, creative problem-solving and collaboration with other students.
- Learn about various types of engineering including biomedical engineering, robotics, automation, and computer-aided drafting.
- Learn to design, build, and control complex robots.
- Learn to create models in Excel, AutoDesk Inventor and Solidworks.
Career examples include Engineering Technicians or Engineer in fields such as Biomedical, Civil, Computer Software, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, and Robotics/Automation.