TV Video Production
Teacher: JT Parham
Email Address: email@example.com
Program Website: AHS TV Video Production
To provide students with a studio environment where they will work making a news program that will be broadcast on the school's closed circuit television network.
Students will experience:
- Create movies, advertisements and incredible special effects using professional software.
- Watch and discuss film, television and advertising as art and entertainment, and their place in society.
- Star or work behind the scenes on the school’s weekly announcements show.
- Select the appropriate equipment, from the type of lens to the appropriate lighting.
- Operate computer editing systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units to produce a final product.
Career examples include Film or Video Editor, Radio or Television Broadcaster, Sound Engineer, Sound/Video Technician and Broadcast Technician.