Distance Learning Spring 2020
Zoom Classroom Sessions
The Zoom Classroom Meetings will present information if needed and be a chance for students to ask any questions in a face-to-face environment. Students should check-in at the start times listed below and expect to be online for the enitre class period. There will be time dedicated to questions and answers or help sessions.
The schedule (begining 8/10/2020) is listed here:
MONDAY-FRIDAY MEETING TIMES
Period 2: 8:15 AM-9:15 AM
Period 3: 9:25 AM-10:25 AM
Period 4: 10:35 AM-11:35 AM
Period 5: 12:15 PM-1:15 PM
Period 6: 1:25 PM-2:25 PM
WEDNESDAY MEETING TIMES (8/12, 8/26)
Period 2: 8:15 AM-8:55 AM
Period 3: 9:05 AM-9:45 AM
Period 4: 9:55 AM-10:35 AM
Period 5: 11:00 AM-11:40 AM
Period 6: 11:50 AM-12:30 PM
Students can access the links to the Zoom Meetings in Google Classroom.
Zoom Etiquette/Online Classroom Rules:
Students need to review the following procedures before participating in the Zoom Classroom Sessions. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Mr. Lang before the class period meets.
- Attendance is mandatory. Camera video must be turned on to verfiy student attendance. Attendance will be taken at the beginning and end of class.
- Let all family member know that you are conferencing with your teacher and students ahead of time to eliminate noise and potential exposure of private conversations amongst your family.
- Pick a quiet space to conduct zoom sessions (preferably at a table of some sort).
- Have your computer or phone set in a steady place so as not to move constantly.
- Mute your microphone to eliminate background noise (unless asking a question).
- You will still need school materials handy such as paper, pencil, and notebook.
- Do not post any zoom classroom sessions on any social media or any other online sources. The school has not given permission for this and this could result in a referral.
- Eating during Zoom sessions is very distracting for others so please schedule yourself accordingly.
- Appropriate attire and language is expected during a remote session as it is during class.