- Livestock Producer
- Veterinary Assistant
- Agriculture Educator
- Livestock or Food Inspector
- Animal Scientist
Year 1: Agriscience I
Year 2: Agriscience II
Year 3: Agriscience III
Year 4: Agriscience IV or Agriscience SOE CTS199 or Agriscience Internship
This pathway is a minimum of 3 years.
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATHEMATICS
Students will be prepared for entry-level jobs in the agriculture industry and to study agriculture science at a technical school or 2-year or 4-year college or university.
- Develop skills working with various species of livestock.
- Acquire an understanding of plant and animal organisms, their tissues, cells, functions, interdependencies, and interactions with each other and the environment.
- Operate and manage aspects of livestock production, reproduction, health, and feeding.
- Conduct research and study the agriculture industry, natural resource systems, agriculture mechanics, food sciences and more.
- Study nutritional requirements of animals and nutritive values of animal feed materials.
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|Certified Landscape Technician||Agribusiness Management||Agribusiness Management|
|Meat Processing Certification||General Agriculture||Biological Science|
|Outdoor Power Equipment Tech||Environmental Science Technology||Environmental and Molecular Technology|
|Pesticide Applicator||Horticulture||Animal Science|
|Certified Nursery Professional||Agricultural Technology||Environmental Science|
|Master Gardner||Environmental Studies||Natural Resource and Wildlife Conservation|
|Outdoor Parks and Recreation||Biological and Agricultural Engineering|
|Landscape Gardening||Food Science|