AHS CDO IRHS
- Sound or Lighting Technician
- Scenic Artist
- Costume Designer
- Set Designer
- Sound Engineering Technician
Year 1: Technical Theater I
Year 2: Technical Theater II
Year 3: Technical Theater III
Year 4: Technical Theater IV or Technical Theater Internship
This pathway is a minimum of 2 years.
ARTS AND LANGUAGE
Students will be prepared for immediate employment in entry-level jobs and to pursue training and education at a 2-year or 4- year college or university.
- Learn the fundamentals of how to put on a theater production.
- Operate the school’s digital stage equipment.
- Design and build elements of scenery, props, costumes, sound, stage makeup, and lighting for the various performances.
- Run various shows throughout the year in both the main stage and blackbox.
- OSHA 10 Construcion
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|Certificate Technical Theater||Theater||Theatre Design and Technology|
|Technical Direction/Production Management||Theatre Arts Management|
|Stage Management||Playwriting and Screenwriting|
|Costume Technology/Design||Theatre History, Literature and Criticism|
|Lighting Design||Theatrical Production|