- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
- Patient Care Technician
- Patient Care Assistant
Year 1: Healthcare Foundations A/B*
Nursing Services I*
Nursing Services I Clinical Lab*
Nursing Services I Skills Lab*
Nursing Services II*
Nursing Services II Clinical Lab*
Nursing Services II Skills Lab*
Year 3: Nursing Services Internship
*Dual Enrollment PCC
This pathway is a minimum of 2 years.
Students will be prepared for immediate employment in entry-level positions in nursing and to continue to study at a 2-year or 4-year college or university.
- Prepare students to perform routine nursing-related services for patients in hospitals or long-term care facilities under the training and supervision of a Licensed Practical or Registered Nurse.
- Examine the healthcare community and roles and responsibilities of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrate ethical and legal conduct, while applying standard precautions and infection control measures.
- Apply principles of body mechanics, transporting, transferring, and basic emergency care.
- Learn examination of human systems for common conditions, disorders, and care, measure and record vital signs while facilitating activities related to examination, and diagnostic testing.
- Learn to identify behavioral health and social services needs and assist in care for the dying and their families.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- OSHA 10 Healthcare
- ServSafe® Food Management Certification
- ACF NOCTI Level 2
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)||Practical Nursing||Biomedical Engineering|
|First Aid/CPR||Radiologic Technology||Environmental Health|
|Emergency Medical Technician||Medical Sonography||Nursing|
|Pharmacy Technician||Medical Coding||Pharmacy|
|Medical Coding/Certified Coding Associate||Medical Office Administration||Occupational Therapy|
|Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)||Medical Transcription||Medical Doctor|
|Emergency Medical Services Information||Emergency Medical Technology||Pharmaceutical Science|
|Operator/Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD)||Clinical Laboratory Science|
|Licensed Vocational Nurse||Exercise Physiology|
|Phlebotomy Technician||Healthcare Administration|