AHS CDO IRHS
- Portrait and Fashion Photographer
- Food Photographer
- Fine Art Photographer
- Art Director
- Gallery Owner
- Commercial/Advertising Photographer
Year 1: Introduction to Photography
Year 2: Photography
Year 3: Advanced Photography
Year 4: Digital Photo Internship
This pathway is a minimum of 2 years.
SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING & MATHEMATICS
Students will be prepared for immediate employment in entry-level jobs such as Photography Studio Assistant and Portrait Photographer and to continue to study photography at a 2-year or 4-year college or university.
- Create innovative photographs using professional cameras, computers, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom (image editing software), studio lighting, and large format printers.
- Develop and present a professional portfolio for review, critique, and publication.
- Experience working for clients to design, produce, and publish photos.
- Third year students run and show in the Noble Street Gallery, as well as produce gift shop items. (CDO)
- Adobe Certified Associate Photoshop
Post Secondary Options
|Direct Employment Certificate||2 Year Degree||4 Year Degree|
|Adobe Certified Professional – Visual Design Specialist||Digital Photography||Digital Photography|